Whether you want soft, loose waves or tight ringlets, the right curl for you is within your grasp.
Enhance curly hair by adding body and volume where hair needs it most.
- Apply GORGEOUS CURLS Curl Enhancing Foam Styler to damp hair at roots and work through to ends — diffusing without a product can create frizz.
- Begin blow-drying with a diffuser on a low speed/high heat setting taking care not to touch or scrunch hair by hand.
- Nestle diffuser into hair to dry. The diffused heat and styling product work to create and enhance curls.
- Dry hair at the top of the head first by bending straight forward, then turn head 90° left and right to diffuse remaining areas always making sure the diffuser is pointing straight up.
- Diffuse hair until 90% dry. Complete the look with MAXXIMUM Super Hold Styling and Finishing Mist to keep curls beautifully defined and frizz free.
- MAXXIMUM Super Hold Styling and Finishing Mist
Defined Curls (for those without naturally curly hair)
Create gorgeous, lasting curls in naturally straight or wavy hair.
- Apply GORGEOUS CURLS Curl Enhancing Foam Styler to damp hair, taking care to distribute evenly throughout the hair. Blow dry.
- Divide hair into sections, focusing first on bottom layers. As you style, you will work up by section until finally reaching the the top of the head.
- Take a one-inch section and begin to curl by placing the iron 3-5 inches away from scalp.Roll iron under, and towards scalp — most of hair will be hanging out of curling iron when you begin this step.
- To bring the the remaining hair into the curling iron, loosen grip of iron on the hair while rolling under. Continue to roll until ends are securely held under iron arm.
- Hold in place for 5-10 seconds, then release from iron, placing the curl into your hand to prevent it from dropping. Then, pin each curl into place at the scalp this allows curls to set as they cool for long-lasting results.
- Finally, secure your curls and tame flyaways by misting all over with MAXXIMUM Super Hold Styling and Finishing Mist.